Monday, June 2, 2008

I want to post-just haven't found the time!




Life is busy as usual and we're so excited for summer!
We just took a family vacation to Disneyland- which was awesome- and now we're wrapping up preschool this week, changing babysitting days, and getting some yard work done- FINALLY! Who has time to post?!?! I still am anxious to get going with the blog, but I'm afraid things will be slow on this end since life is so busy for us right now. It's all about time management- and I'm working on it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Looks like Ammon has a girlfriend and is holding her leg to show the other guy to stay out of his territory! JK. Good pics though...you all looked happy at disneyland.

June 6, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

oh fun! disneyland!!!

i'm glad you wrote another post. :) your lil guy is so cute!

June 24, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Fun! PS- did you hear our news?

July 2, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home