Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Casts came off today!

After four long weeks and two extra days the casts finally came off today! Yay! We had hoped they'd come off before school started, but we had to wait. We're just three days in is all, though. Ammon was a trooper! (And so was mom!!) He's a bit sore still and I'm sure it will take some getting used to for him having them off. After the initial ER visit we were lucky enough to work with Dr. Byck, who I used to babysit for. I was a nanny to his two children, Max& Jackson. At our first appointment Dr.Byck told me that Max was leaving for college this fall! He was 8 when I started taking care if him! Time flies unbelievably fast these days. After moving in May this summer was such a blur! It's crazy that Ammon just started 4th grade! His teacher this year is Mrs. Putnam. William is looking forward to starting his first year of pre-school next week, too. My babies are both getting so big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home