Once-a-month-mini-posts...so sad....
Well, of course, I was so excited about blogging and as soon as I got my own blog set up I became way too busy to put any time into it. Someday still...I hope... Anyhow, It's been a crazy day and I don't feel ready for bed, so to relax I thought I'd check out a few blogs. I guess I'm one of those "blogger stalkers" - I love to check 'em out, but I rarely comment and the writers likely don't know I've been following their blogs. I was thinking how much fun it is to read a new post, especially when they have cool pics. Any pictures, really, it's just fun to see what people are up to. And since I was checking out blogs, I pulled up my own and was sad to see the last measly post was June 2. So I figured I'd put something in quick- in case anyone happens to be checking my blog. But since I've only told 2 or 3 people about it... likely not... but just in case someone is reading this...
We had a great 4th of July holiday- we did things a little different this year and went to West Points fireworks on the 3rd, so the 4th was a little more relaxing. We went with the Roane clan up to the Snowbasin Gondola and went up the Mountain. The kids loved it and we all had fun. Later we met up with some friends and did some fireworks at home and then had super yummy ice cream sundaes with the works and I mean the works. Then we came home and camped out in a tent in our yard and woke up and had licorice for breakfast. It was great! We are getting ready to go on a road trip to Washington to see the Police concert. Jared & I are going with his sister, Alicia and her hubby Scott. Kids are staying home! (their two and our one). So the next two days will be crazy getting packed and ready, and then we'll be having some fun! Sort of on a whim we sold our Honda today, too. That was a crazy deal in itself.
Alas- summer is going by way too fast, and I don't feel like I've had a chance to start any of the big projects I wanted to do this year. Blog, Photo Books, organize the kitchen, organize the storage room, excercise, etc, etc, etc...... ok- I'm getting tired and I'm not sure if I'm making much sense anymore, so at least enjoy the pics!

5 Comments:
Hey that is so weird...all of my family went on the gondola at snowbasin on the fourth of july too! that would have been great to see you guys there. Oh wait we were at snowbird. Well still it is funny that we were all kindof doing the same thing! That is cool you guys are going to the police concert. That will be awesome!
Not the honda! :(
Not twizzlers! What happened to the Red Vines?
sounds like you had a great 4th! camping in the backyard, seriously, that was one of my most favorite childhood memories! way to be! :)
how was your trip sans the kid?? ahhhh. so nice!
I love the little guy we miss him!!!!
Cute pictures. Hey do you stalk me???
Sneaker!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home