The reason I want to blog...
So, the reason I want to blog is that I thought it would be a great way to "jot down" all of the cute little things that Ammon does, and have a family journal of what goes on in our lives. Ammon was so cute tonight as he was going to bed and I want to remember this. I've noticed this last week or so that when I say, "I love you, Ammon." he replies with, "I love you, too. (slight pause) ...Mom, I love you." (waits for response)...and I thought it was funny that he would repeat himself. I finally realized that he wanted to hear me say not just "I love you", but "I love you, too" also. If that makes sense. :o) Such a cute kid. If I do say so myself. :o) By the way, he's got the 2nd caterpillar we caught on his right arm. It kind of blends in with his jammies, but it's in the crook of his elbow. The first one we caught made a cocoon and changed into a really cool moth. I'll have to document that later.

6 Comments:
Ammon is a good looking guy. He looks like he is english. Does Maribeth have english blood too?
Your blog is so cool! I didn't know you were writing a blog. I love all of the pictures.
that is too cute. i can't believe how big ammon is getting. i remember when we moved in he was just a teeny new baby. it's been fun to watch him grow up.
Awwhhh...thanks for commenting on my blog. When I first started blogging, I never commented on people's blogs I didn't know. But, then I see people do it all the time, so why not right? Maybe you can be my new blogging friend...especially since you live in Utah! Ha!! I find myself more "blog surfing" than anything...sounds kinda like you...But, with family out of town I try to keep up with all that Kira does. And, did you know you could make your blog into a book? I think that's easier for me that scrapbooking. Alright, have I written enough??? Nice to meet you Meribeth. I'm going to check your blog now...so update it soon. :)
Thanks!! Ammon is getting so big! Is he just a handful or what? I'm kinda nervous about this little guy since, you know, boys are so much more energetic! However, he's been pretty still in utero so hopefully he'll keep that up when he comes out...Yeah, right. I'll be the one whose kid sneaks up to the pulpit and runs around in the choir chairs every Sunday. Anyway, things have been going pretty well. I was never really that sick and have felt mostly ok. My biggest complaint is that this kid is just camping out on my sciatic nerve so my leg is always numb or hurting. But I'll take that over throwing up any day! I hope things are going well your way- we sure do miss you all!!
hey come on give us a back to school post! Love you. Miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home