School Time!
How did summer break fly by so fast?! Ammon started 3rd grade today. THIRD GRADE! He's getting so grown up. As nice as it is for him to not be here begging to watch TV, play the iPod, or play computer, I miss having him here! I send him to school with such mixed feelings. Ammon really changed a lot from first to second grade. I'm almost nervous for how much he'll change in third grade. Ammon has a strong fascination with guns lately, & as much as he likes it, I don't! I try to not make a big deal of it since Jared really likes guns, too. Boy thing, right? He loves looking at the many different types & styles & listening to & watching them shoot on the iPod app. He's starting to get William in on the fun carrying around Nerf guns & play fighting. He still loves playing with Legos & building designs. Usually ships & guns. We started a blog for Ammon to upload some pictures of his Lego creations & art work. He still likes to draw & color, but he doesn't do it as much as I'd like. He just started taking Karate lessons at Bravo Arts Academy. He's been asking to for a long time & I finally signed him up. Today begins another busy school year, but I'm looking forward to it.I'm planning to be in the classroom each week again & Ammon really loves that so I'm excited. Here's to a great year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home