Saturday, August 7, 2010

So much to post...

Well, not that I have ever blogged often, but lately it's obviously been less. I've been having anxiety issues and it's been a rough summer. I finally started some medication and we're hoping things will start looking up soon. I managed to escape my anxiety for a week and enjoy a vacation with William and we flew down to Tempe to visit my sister Lindsay and keep her company while her hubby was away in Texas. We had such a wonderful time!
We went to lots of fun places, ate lots of yummy things, visited some friends and family and just enjoyed our time with Auntie Lindsay. William especially enjoyed playing with the baby in the mirror at Auntie Lindsay's apartment. There was one in every room!He also enjoyed lifting Uncle Jared's weights everyday.He came home so big and strong!Ammon stayed home with Daddy and we had lots of help with him while Dad was at work. Thanks everyone! Ammon sure missed William and they had so much fun reuniting. William had just started crawling the week before we left, and he turned pro while we were gone. He's all over the place and loving it. He'd cut his first tooth before we left, and came home with 3 more!Ammon's been enjoying a B-fit class at Bravo Academy. He's sure grown up a lot this year and is looking forward to 1st grade in a few short weeks! Summer went by too fast, as it always does, but especially this year it seems to have almost passed us by! We have sure enjoyed some good times, though, amid the challenges and I know we'll make it through and soon things will seem normal again. Thankfully we have lots of help and love and support.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fun pics!

August 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love all the pictures. Your two boys are sooo cute. I really enjoyed our talk.. honestly and I promise I'm not just saying it.. I really, really mean it. Please call me anytime k!!! I'm here always!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)

August 7, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Ogden High said...

Maribeth, those boys are beautiful.

Such fun. I hope and pray the clouds will start to disappear.

August 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home