hooooraaay!!! he's here! congratulations! he is absolutely precious! and a good size boy! oh, i'm so excited for you. way to push! if only my delivery could go that smoothly...
i'm so glad you updated us all so soon after. can't wait to see more of him. hope you're feeling alright. best of luck!
He is so cute! I'm excited to meet him in person. Glad everything went so well. Thanks again for calling. That was such a happy surprise and so fun to chat for a few minutes! Good luck and get plenty of sleep, ha ha.
Maribeth, congratulations on the new baby! He is adorable! I found your blog on Natalie's. It's good to see what you are up to. You can see our blog at www.liveforlittlemoments.blogspot.com
cute, cute pictures! But even cuter in person! I'm glad I got to hold him if but for a minute. I'm sure I'll need more baby time with him in the future! Congrats you three!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe you went so fast!! Geeze I guess I can only dream about a labor like that! Mine was seriously never ending! I love the name! Congrats! :)
10 Comments:
way to go Maribeth. We're so excited for you all. Tell Ammon congrats on his brother, that will be so fun. We'll come visit in a while.
hooooraaay!!! he's here! congratulations! he is absolutely precious! and a good size boy! oh, i'm so excited for you. way to push! if only my delivery could go that smoothly...
i'm so glad you updated us all so soon after. can't wait to see more of him. hope you're feeling alright. best of luck!
Congratulations!!! William is a good looking baby! I bet you're so excited he's finally here!
Hooray for baby! Congratulations!! I hope you are doing great! Good luck with two!! Miss you! :O)
Ah, little Will is so sweet. Congrats!!! --Aimee
He is so cute! I'm excited to meet him in person. Glad everything went so well. Thanks again for calling. That was such a happy surprise and so fun to chat for a few minutes! Good luck and get plenty of sleep, ha ha.
Yeah for you and your family!
I am so happy that he finally got here. What a great name (if I don't say so myself)!
How are you hanging in there?
Maribeth, congratulations on the new baby! He is adorable! I found your blog on Natalie's. It's good to see what you are up to. You can see our blog at www.liveforlittlemoments.blogspot.com
cute, cute pictures! But even cuter in person! I'm glad I got to hold him if but for a minute. I'm sure I'll need more baby time with him in the future! Congrats you three!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe you went so fast!! Geeze I guess I can only dream about a labor like that! Mine was seriously never ending! I love the name! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home