Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ammon!

A miraculous birthday photo with a straight face and not blurry!
I'm lucky to get pictures like this anymore!
Our big boy turned 5 today! He's been counting down the days for a few weeks now.
He was born March 5th 2004, at 3:27 pm. He weighed in at 6lbs 12oz. 19 inches long.
He's grown up so fast and we're so proud of our little guy.See...most of my pictures turn out like this. Or worse!

Ammon requested a rainbow colored cake. I googled it and here's what we came up with. It turned out pretty fantastic! It wasn't too much work and he loved it. Ammon partied at school in the morning, and then we spent the day in N. Ogden babysitting Siatyl & Nash. Siatyl and Ammon both helped me decorate the cake. Happy Golden Birthday, Ammon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

hApPy BirTHdaY, Ammon! Looks like you had a fun day. How did you make that cake?! I want to try it sometime!

March 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger brandy said...

You should be a cake decorator Maribeth. You always impress me with your cRaZy cake decorating skills. Happy Birthday Ammon. Thanks for sharing your special day with Nathan. He is still talking about it.

March 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Kass said...

Awesome cake! Are you for hire? Seriously, your cakes look great-impressive steady hand with the frosting writing.

March 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Happy 5 year and one week Birthday Ammon! That cake looks good! I love the tensed up neck look because I used to do that too.

March 12, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Ogden High said...

What the, that cake was AWESOME. You really have a talent!

March 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Yummy cake! We'd love to get together with you guys when we come out! Are you kidding?! Also, we got the package last week (I think it was last week anyway!). Thanks so much! All wonderful things.

March 20, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home