January Rocks!
Ok- I confess. I sit down at the computer desk with good intentions of updating my lovely little blog... but I find it's much more fun to read others! Right now I'm in love with NieNie, and her sister CJane...and A Lovely Lifestyle. Sometime soon I'll have to figure out how to put their links on my sidebar. Until then, I just thought I'd post a little something so that Christmas doesn't show up first thing for anyone who does look at my blog. Since it was four weeks ago. Oh- I did get all the christmas stuff packed up and put away yesterday! So sad to see it go. But I always love January. I know it tends to be a slightly depressing month, what with the holidays over and the winter that never ends... but I've always loved January. It's a time of new beginnings, new resolutions...and most importantly my birthday. It's coming up on Tuesday the 27th. I just love birthdays. It's the one day that it can be...all about me! It's sad to me when someone wants to forget their birthday. And who knows, maybe it's just that I'm still young...and I might change my mind down the road, but for now, personally, I love to be celebrated. Also, Jared and I were married on January 18th. So that just adds to the magic and excitement that Janaury holds for me. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. It especially flies when you're having fun, right?
Well, now that I've uploaded the same photo three times...yes, after deleting it twice, I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. My Aunt Carol made those awesome blocks for Ammon. Aren't they neat?! She made them by hand and they are adorable. He loves them. And while it's fun to be posting, I really should be writing her a Thank You note!

4 Comments:
looks like ammon loves those blocks. i hope you had a good anniversary and that your birthday is even better! how old are you gonna be?
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 27th then! You are such a cute person. I'm so glad we have book club to see each other. Read anything good lately?
Those blocks ARE adorable! What a sweet aunt!
Happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you do something fun. Love the pic of Ammon...its good to have the "old" Ammon back. I never got used to seeing him with dark hair. He was just born to be blond! Take care.
Happy Belated Birthday & Happy Anniversary. I bet you are still so excited after the holidays are over because of these two special days! I am so lucky to be your friend! You are so wise and kind and I've really appreciated your thoughtfulness and friendship through the years. Love the blocks too. Does she sell those?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home