Halloween!
I woke up Halloween morning and my curtains were glowing-no kidding. I wondered what in the world was going on outside for it to be that way. It was so strange! I pulled open the curtain to see this beautiful orange sunrise! Amazing isn't it! It was such a fun Halloween surprise for Ammon and I both!
Halloween was awesome this year. What with the whole hair-dyeing and Harry Potter excitement. From day one Ammon wanted to wear the school uniform. He didn't care for the ever so popular robes that were sold everywhere. No, he wanted the uniform, the one that wasn't sold anywhere. So he and I set out to the DI and came across the perfect sweater, except that it was a mens size XL. My loving and very talented mother helped me to cut the sweater apart and re-sew it to Ammon size! It turned out perfect. I regretfully didn't take any before or during pictures, but you can see it turned out just right for Harry Potter. We were so proud! Thanks Mom! You're amazing!
Slap on a church shirt, pants, and dress shoes;
the official Harry Potter tie, glasses and wand...and ta da!

After trunk-or-treating we went to "Hogwarts" in South Ogden. Dr. Albert Hartman and his family put together this amazing family fun activity in their yard. First you have to go to platfrom 9 3/4 of course! I dressed myself up to be Luna Lovegood. I'm missing my wig, though. It was fun to be in school uniform with Ammon.
He made sure that Ammon knew the Patronus Charm
Slap on a church shirt, pants, and dress shoes;
the official Harry Potter tie, glasses and wand...and ta da!
Harry Potter!
After trunk-or-treating we went to "Hogwarts" in South Ogden. Dr. Albert Hartman and his family put together this amazing family fun activity in their yard. First you have to go to platfrom 9 3/4 of course! I dressed myself up to be Luna Lovegood. I'm missing my wig, though. It was fun to be in school uniform with Ammon.
Dr. Hartman is Dumbledore. Ammon was so happy to be there-it was magical!
I snapped this just after he met Dumbledore. He was so excited!
This is Olivander, the wand maker.He made sure that Ammon knew the Patronus Charm
Halloween was lots of fun this year. October was a great month, and we did lots of fun things. Ammon's preschool took a fieldtrip to Black Island Farms. We went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch where the kids were let loose to choose their own pumpkin to take home.
Here's the one Ammon picked!
Here's the one Ammon picked!
You can see it's his pride and joy! We tried to offer him any of the other plump, bright orange, still on the vine, pretty pumpkins, but this was the one he wanted!
A nice close-up of the tiny, half green, junky looking pumpkin. He loved it!
They were nice and let me pick a pumpkin, too. Isn't Ammon a character?!

3 Comments:
dr. hartman was my dr. in ogden. is he your dr. too? ammon looks like he had the time of his life this halloween. any fun holiday plans coming up?
That is the most incredible Harry Potter I've ever seen! I didn't even realize he had his hair dyed until I scrolled down to your previous post...and I can't believe what blonde hair he has.
And nice work with the sunrise photo!
I can't believe how big Ammon is...and adorable. Geez, he can do blonde or brown hair and be a total babe. No fair! I love the costume by the way. It will be hard to top that in future years.
So fun to read and catch up on your life and I'm looking forward to staying in better contact now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home