
Oh, I've been such a slacker lately with downloading the photos from the digital camera, and keeping up with blogging. Life's just been so busy! Summer went by in an absolute blur, and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like we were just barely looking forward to school letting out and our trip to Disneyland and the "concert road trip" and just the joy of summer... and now we're already getting into fall, and back to school for Jared and Ammon. Jared loves the fall because the weather cools down (heaven to him) and I love the fall because there was always this magical quality to going back to school. (probably the social butterfly in me just excited). Plus Jared and I started dating in the fall, so that's always a fun reminder, too. Life is so good right now! Honestly, sometimes I get nervous that it's going too well and that means something negative is going to happen...but I try to not let myself go there. I try and focus on the positive and the good and really... life is just good right now. Well, I'm getting too deep for my quick post- I wanted to finally put something out there...I've been wanting to for so long. Someday I'll be more consistent with blogging. Until then, here's just a quick post. I finally chopped my hair. So here's a before and after.

I love going to the salon and doing something drastic. It's just fun when you feel different. Change is good, eh! I feel like this is my "usual" haircut and I'm very happy to be back with it. Don't I look happy?! But I will miss the cute quick ponytail!

Anyhow- hi everyone who checks this out and thanks for reading my blog!
Maribeth :o)

p.s. threw in a picture of the road trip with Scott & Alicia. We're at the top of the Multnomah Water Fall approx. 650 ft. tall. (pictured above). We hiked/ran up to the top, but luckily it was mostly paved. It's in Oregon just past the place we camped out. Beautiful! It was such an awesome, trip, too!

and Ammon's first day of school. His 2nd year of preschool. Our baby's growing up!
4 Comments:
glad you updated your blog. love the new haircut too :) it was fun to see you a few weeks ago. take care.
Hey new pics! Cool hair and I like the picture of the water fall. It sounds like it would be pretty cool to see.
Hello Maribeth. I was so happy to find a comment from a new friend. I would love to hear your story!! Email me at boydandniki@yahoo.com and tell me all about it.
<3 Niki
Love the hair, so cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home