Halloween- Finally!
Honestly, where has the time gone? I swear Halloween was just yesterday... but Christmas is only 16 days away! The days are going by way too fast. So I'm a little behind on my blogging. But Halloween was a blast- and it needs to be documented. I have too many pictures that I'd like to post, so I'm just going to post some pre-Halloween pictures for now. I'll have to do Halloween night later...and hopefully before Christmas!!!
So here's the "before"- our beautiful little blonde haired boy...
A little nervous! But he really wanted to do it. I'm sure I was more nervous than he was. I was sweating bullets and totally red in the face because I was so worried about how it would go.
I opted to do a wash out so there wouldn't be any harsh chemicals and all that jazz. The box said "Medium Golden Brown". It looked dark enough to me as it was dyeing, especially since we started blonde, BUT- since we started blonde...this is what we got! A nice light red!

Not quite Harry Potter, but more Ron Weasley!
Harry Potter, um, I mean Ron Weasley & Luna Lovegood
So a week later, October 30th, Here's the 2nd "before" picture. Now our little red-head.

A little more relaxed this time for both of us...but curious how the 'Dark Brown' permanent hair dye will do. Especially since it was going over the red! By the way- I found a non-ammonia permanent hair dye for sensitive skin, and I did a pre-test this time on a lock of hair I cut off to see what color it would supposedly come out.


Happier with this result!
Our little Harry Potter!
Not quite Harry Potter, but more Ron Weasley!
So a week later, October 30th, Here's the 2nd "before" picture. Now our little red-head.
Happier with this result!
Our little Harry Potter!

3 Comments:
great job with the hair dye! you are brave1 ammon makes a good harry potter. glad you had fun!
Ammon is such a cutie pie!! He makes a great harry!! Good job!! This was a fun post!
He makes the CUTEST Harry Potter! Loooove it! Thanks for de-lurking...you have such a cute blog!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home