Karate!
Ammon was given three complimentary Karate lessons at MP USA in Ogden. He was so excited to go, but very nervous that he was going to get punched or kicked in the face. After soothing his anxiety, and explaining that they would teach him to block punches and kicks, he jumped right in.
He was especially excited to earn his white belt and have the instructor tie it around his waist, and then pull out a really awesome knife to cut it down to size. The knife was probably his favorite moment of the whole karate experience. You'll see below...
It was an interesting experience overall.

5 Comments:
Ammon looks like a cool karate dude.
woah...go ammon! i'd love to see a video of your cool karate moves! i'm glad he liked the class.
How cute!! Boys are fun in that they like to do all that 'beat-em-up' stuff (if they have somewhere other than siblings to do it)! He is so adorable in his karate gear. BTW I really like your hair cut! Do you find that it's easier to have it short or long with a little kid around (talking baby here)?? I'm debating- I want to chop mine ALL off, but my hair is kind of wavy so it may end up being a bigger hassle to look nice since I wouldn't be able to just pull it back when needed. ANYway...I hope things are still going well out there! It looks like we'll be making a visit - hopefully!- sometime after the little 'addition'!!
Oh that's cool, a free lesson. He can always go back to Kara-tay later. I remember when I put Nik in lessons, it was pretty lame because some sweet master black belt was supposed to be teaching the lessons and then he couldn't so then it was his sorry little wife who I could have kicked her butt easily!
we will send Swiss over and see how he fairs with the tiger and not the paper tiger she is all muscle!! I would like to see the showdown!
Fun experience
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home