A lovely compliment....
Check out A Lovely Lifestyle.
Niki just paid me such a compliment by highlighting me on her blog! I'm so flattered! Her blog has been a delight to read since the sleepless night I found it!
Niki just paid me such a compliment by highlighting me on her blog! I'm so flattered! Her blog has been a delight to read since the sleepless night I found it!

5 Comments:
Isn't Niki amazing? I have never met her, but I think she's fabulous. Anyway, nice to "meet" you on her blog today! She had nothing but good things to say about you, and if Niki likes you, I like you!
Hi, I'm mandi,Niki's sister. I have heard about you before from Niki and how you have been a joy to talk with. I appreciate you taking the time to talk with her about pregnancy. She is precious to me and I love my sisters and I am grateful for the friend you are to her.Nice to meet you today
Hi, Im Niki's mom. My daughter knows how to pick good friends! Thank you for being the kind of friend she needs in her life at this time, it always amazes me how Heavenly Father draws people together to help influence lives for the good! You and your family are beautiful! As a mother it warms my heart to meet those who are good to my children! Its very nice to meet you! Take Care
You really are genuinly a good person Maribeth. Always wanting to help others and make them feel special. I appreciate you more than you know. Also, I loved the tribute...very sweet!
That was so neat! I got to know you better. What an amazing person you are Maribeth. I'm so blessed to be your friend. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home