Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me!

Maribeth is 28 today!

I whipped up this little beauty and it turned out pretty cute for how quickly I did it. Definitely not my best work, but it did the job and it did it well.
It tasted delicious!

Thanks Sarah and April for patiently waiting while I worked my magic! It was fun to hang out. Thanks to everyone for the
Birthday Wishes!
You all are so good to me.
Thanks for making me feel special!
It's been a great day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

HaPpY BiRthDay to YOU! Good job on the cake! I wish I still lived down the street. I would've loved to hang out with you today. I hope that you get all the gifts you want and that your boys treat you extra special.

January 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Lover of Sweets said...

Well, I am so glad it was indeed a happy day for you. Everyday should be like our birthdays!

January 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger ☂niki. said...

Aww...I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! You are so adorable, making yourself a cake. It looks delicious and turned out just lovely. To make the birthday girl feel special I'd like to tell you something special about yourself... You are such a sweet and thoughtful person. Every time I get a comment or email from you it brightens my whole day. You are an empathetic person(great quality to have, few do) you are understanding and very comforting. Which leads me to believe that you are probably an amazing mother and wife! I hope your day was wonderful! Thanks for everything!

Ps. Happy anniversary! 7 years, wow!

Pss. Love those blocks! So sweet.

January 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger ☂niki. said...

Psss. My reception was the same night. I had my hair pulled up in between. Thanks for the sweet comment.

January 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home