Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow, Snow, and....MORE Snow!

I love living in Utah for the fact that we get to fully experience all four season. And oddly, sometimes all in one day! But right now we're in Winter full swing...These pictures are from Christmas Morning. Ammon was so cute helping Jared shovel. We definitely had a white Christmas this year! When the shoveling was done we decided to have some fun. And of course, Jared took it above and beyond!He's a bit dirty, but he turned out pretty darn cool. Ha,ha...literally!He was the pride of the neighborhood...until he melted. It was sad to see him go, and we've been a little anxious and excited for spring to come, but this week we had a few more inches dumped on us so everything is yet again blanketed in white. We'll just try to enjoy it while it lasts!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ogden High said...

Nice snowman, I am glad that I found your blog...we have had a nice winter...NOW ON WITH SPRING!

February 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

what did you name your snowman? he's HUGE! glad you're enjoying the snow. my boys went outside and attempted to build a snowman a couple days ago. too bad the snow wasn't packing snow. our snowman looks pretty pitiful. have a great week.

February 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Kass said...

That snowman puts all of ours to shame. Very amazing! I can't believe how tall he is-seriously! I do love the snow. It is magical to me. . .except when I can't make it up my driveway and I have to walk up carrying kids, groceries, etc. Not so magical ;)

February 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

That seriously must be the biggest snowman I have ever seen. I love the picture of little Ammon sitting on the base! So cute! How are things going for you? Happy late birthday!

February 18, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home