
I love this picture! It looks like Ammon is sitting atop a big puffy cloud. They sky was so blue and bright that day, too. We had fun in North Ogden digging a tunnel and sledding on the big hill by the driveway. We were at the house where I babysit a couple days a week. Siatyl, Ammon & I played in the snow while Nash was sleeping sweetly inside.

Green grass peeking through! And Ammon, too!

Siatyl peeking through!

Yup- I even crawled through the tunnel. The kids were so excited!

We made some awesome steps to get to the top of the hill to sled down on the left.



So much snow! Like I said before, we'll just try and enjoy it...but we're ready for spring!
3 Comments:
that seriously looks like so much fun! how cute! oh, and that top picture really does look like ammon is sitting on top of a cloud. i love it!
check out my blog...
i made an excellent post, if i do say so myself;)
How fun! I remember all those fun things I got to do as a kid! I can't wait for Mason to get a little older so I have an excuse to do them again! We're coming out to Utah the first week of May, btw!
You are brave. I would never go in. We need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home