Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have you heard? This darling boy is going to be a big brother!

Seriously, don't you just love that face? Jared & I are always surprised that he can make such faces! But that's about what they are in all our pictures now-a-days. Does he remind you of Bilbo when he demands the ring from Frodo?


It's true! I have a baby bump! We're all very excited! Ammon took this belly shot for me just this morning. Not bad for a five year old photographer! He's convinced it's a boy and we're anxious to find out for sure. Probably won't find out until next month though. I'm due October 9th. Yippee! It's been a great pregnancy so far with very mild sickness. I really enjoyed being pregnant with Ammon and so far this one's been even easier! Let's hope it stays that way! And by the way,

Happy Easter!

I can't believe I got a decent shot of Ammon! It's a miracle! We went out to Mtn. Green to meet our friends the Plyers and hunt down Easter eggs. Thanks for the invite, Tash! We had fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

CoNGrAtS on the pregnancy...that's so exciting! i'm glad that you are feeling good, maribeth. hope your family is having a Happy Easter.

April 12, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Hooray! Again, we are so excited for you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, either. And I must say, October 9th is probably the best due date, EVER! (My birthday has nothing to do with it whatsoever, of course!)

April 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Cook said...

Yay! Congratulations to the Roane Family! Ammon is going to be the best big brother :) Your next little one will definitely get a lot of love!

April 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Perla said...

hurray! that is so exciting. congratulations! and thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

April 13, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Ogden High said...

Congrats! Thanks for the great Book Club too.

April 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Lover of Sweets said...

Congrats congrats once again! I am so happy for your cool little family! Book club was so fun the other night...thanks!

April 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger ☂niki. said...

I'm so excited!

Your baby bump is adorable!

Looks like my due date is getting closer to yours...And if I go early, we could have a baby on the same day!

Wouldn't that be so fun?!

We would have to get together for sure for their first birthdays!

April 23, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Kass said...

You look so adorable. I am eccstatic for you and your fam! Congrats!!!

April 30, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home