Chuck E Cheese...Where a Kid can be a Star
Ammon's birthday request: to go to Chuck E. Cheese.
So the weekend after his big day Jared & I took Ammon and his friend, Nathan, to the magical world of Chuck E Cheese.
So the weekend after his big day Jared & I took Ammon and his friend, Nathan, to the magical world of Chuck E Cheese.
As we were eating our pizza and watching a Chuck E. concert on the screens to our left, Ammon asked why he didn't get to meet the real Chuck E Cheese and the kids on tv did.
Within one minute of his question...guess who walked into the room...
yup, you guessed it!
The REAL Chuck E. Cheese!
Ammon was so excited and ran over to say hi and give him a hug. It couldn't have been better and he couldn't have been happier! It was so cute to see his huge grin and the sparkle in his eye.
The boys had a blast and it was so nice to only have to keep track of two of them! They were so cute together! It was busy, but not too bad and we had plenty of pizza and pop and tokens to keep 'em happy for a while. With their tokens they earned tickets and each headed home with a small prize of their choice.
Overall, I think Ammon had a great birthday!
I keep saying the phrase, "Chuck E. Cheese...where a kid can be a kid!" but Ammon corrects me every time and says that it's "Chuck E. Cheese...where a kid can be a Star!"
So Ammon, now that you're five and you've been to Chuck E. Cheese... You're a Star!

1 Comments:
How fun! I love when kids are so excited over little things! They are so uninhibited about the world's opinion, I love it! Um, I wasn't talking about you on my blog but hello! How exciting! Congrats! We are wayyy happy for you :) And we did get the package...thanks! It was neat, and all useful things, of course!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home