Under Construction!
We are finally finishing the kitchen!
Ammon was thrilled to help out.
Surprisingly- here is the before:
during:
and after:
The wall is gone! And so is everything but the kitchen sink! Literally! (yes, even the dirty dishes and who knows what else that were cluttering the counter top!) I think the demo is mostly done- now on to the
reconstruction part!
And just for fun here is a 17 week belly shot.
And it's a BOY!

7 Comments:
look at that cute belly!
another boy, how fun!!
i'm so excited for you!
Hooray! Congrats congrats on a little bro for Ammon!
I can't wait to see your kitchen all done! It's really happening isn't it!? Too exciting.
Ammon looks sweet in goggles.
Wow a new kitchen and a boy too!
Only you could pull off that belly shot, good job!
i must say you have a cute pregnant belly! i love having 2 boys and i'm sure you'll love it too! ConGRATs!
Hey, Maribeth! I love that your belly shot is in the "Under Construction" section as well as the kitchen. LOL Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. --Aimee
cool! Ok call me for photos. My camera is a bit broken it only works in auto but that should still be ok as I can change it up on the computer.
I love all the pictures! Your little family is so cute, and your new addition is almost here! Thank you and Ammon for the cute message on my birthday. You are so sweet. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home