We're still here- healthy and happy!
So it's been a while since my last post! I usually try and at least do something once a month, but the last few months have slipped away so quickly I haven't kept up! Jared starts his last semester at Weber State tomorrow, and our little (big!) Ammon starts Kindergarten on Thursday! Where did the summer go?!? It seriously went by in a flash. We've been busy and we've been having fun!
Wahoo! Our kitchen is finally finished! It's been mostly done for a little over a month, we've just been working on finishing touches here and there. It feels so good to have it done and it turned out so pretty! We'd still like to get some new hardware and do a few more tweaks, but for now, it's DONE and it feels AWESOME.
One thing that's kept us busy this summer is my babysitting job. This Wednesday will be my last official day since Ammon is starting school and I decided to take a few weeks to get ready before the baby comes. We'll miss our weekly trips to North Ogden and we'll miss you Siatyl & Nash! It's been fun watching you guys grow up!
We went boating with Shaun & Natalie, and Grandma & Grandpa Roane.
Ammon really wanted to try waterskiing!
We worked hard this summer- me making a baby and watching kids, and Jared remodeling the kitchen, but we've also played and had a fun summer.
We're sad for summer to come to an end, but excited for everything that is coming up! Jared & I both love the Fall and welcome the cool air and color changes that will be coming outside.
Ammon is excited to start school and we're all thrilled to welcome our new baby. We're also looking forward to Jared graduating with his Bachelors degree in December.
I hope to post again soon, but we'll see what the next few weeks bring!
Ammon really wanted to try waterskiing!
We worked hard this summer- me making a baby and watching kids, and Jared remodeling the kitchen, but we've also played and had a fun summer.
We're sad for summer to come to an end, but excited for everything that is coming up! Jared & I both love the Fall and welcome the cool air and color changes that will be coming outside.
Ammon is excited to start school and we're all thrilled to welcome our new baby. We're also looking forward to Jared graduating with his Bachelors degree in December.
I hope to post again soon, but we'll see what the next few weeks bring!

7 Comments:
Maribeth,
It's good to see what you are up to! I am so excited for you guys with Ammon in school, baby on the way and an awesome kitchen!! Love and miss ya!
:O)Natalie
I love that kitchen of yours! It looks fantastic! Best wishes with the new baby coming so soon! I'm sure Ammon will love being a big brother.
Hello! Hello!
Good to hear from you!!
Your kitchen looks great and so do you! You've got such a cute belly. Glad to hear you're feeling well. I'm just three weeks behind ya. Kinda crazy...I remember way back when we were both going through our trials. Now look at us...
Can't wait to see baby boy.
Look at all of the amazing thing you have done while pregnant! You are amazing and so is your kitchen. I love it!
What a cutie! Your kitchen looks great- is it just so nice to have everything done now??
I love Fall, too. My favorite, I think. Hey- we just bought our tickets to come out for Christmas, Dec 17-28th. Hope to see you then!
Thats a sharp lookin' family!
wow! your kitchen looks AWESOME. as do you. can't wait to see pictures of your little one!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home