Fall is officially here and today I noticed some spots of orange on the otherwise green mountains! I can't believe we're this far into the year already! Where does the time go?
Ammon has been in school for about a month now, and he's thoroughly enjoying it. He loves having his neighborhood and church friends in class with him and he likes his teacher, Miss Joy. This picture was taken just as we were heading out for his first day of kindergarten and I love that he was so excited. Not to mention the fact that he was finally able to wear his new Skechers and his new Star Wars shirt.


Jared's been in school about a month, also, and so far so good. His schedule is only half time but he's added extra study time to make sure he does well in his classes and will be on track to graduate in 3 months. Yay!
I love these beautiful roses! Thanks, sweetie!
They really made my day...

I am 37 weeks and 6 days today and I just took this photo of myself.
We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little one!

At my doctor appointment two weeks ago we found out that I was already dilated to a 4 and 85% effaced. Ammon happened to be with me and he thought my midwife meant there were four babies...he kept trying to interrupt us saying, "
How many babies are there!?!?" It was quite funny. I was shocked and couldn't believe it. My midwife said not to panic and I could stay that way for a couple weeks, but of course I went home thinking I might have a baby that night! So, I tried to strike a balance between taking it easy while getting everything ready. At that point I still had a lot that I wanted to get done and it was a bit too early for the baby to be ready. I made it another week and went in last Wednesday and found out I had progressed to a 5. My midwife said to try and at least make it through the weekend and get past the 37 week mark. Again it was even harder to take it easy, and get everything ready! But we did it. I had everything important done that day and every day since I've gotten more little odds and ends done and ready. Obviously we made it through another whole week and I am suprised! I really didn't think I would make it this much longer! So I went in today and I am still at a 5, so the baby could still come any time now...or I could make it another couple weeks!
Two weeks ago I thought there was no way we'd make it to October, but I guess there is still a chance now! It's only one more week from today...so we'll see! Either way we are ready!
It was exciting to notice the leaves changing on the mountain today and the air is definitely cooling down which is very nice. Jared & I both love this time of year and it's fun anticipating the arrival of Ammon's baby brother!
5 Comments:
We are very excited to see your new additional! I know everything will go well!
Addition not additional, its time to go home!
hey! i can't wait to see pictures of the new baby, whenever he decides to come. i'm glad ammon likes kindergarten. brian's preschool teacher's name is Miss Joy too...kinda random. hope all goes well with the baby's delievery. take care!
wow, you're down to the wire!! i can't wait to see the new babe!
thanks for your email. i need to email you back. i'm just a little slow these days...
You have such a good pregnant attitude! It gets hard at the end : ) That's crazy that you can be dilated like that and still just...chillin'! We're glad you're still feeling well and will pray that everything goes well! Keep us all updated : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home