
Ammon chose to be Darth Vader this year. Since you can't wear masks at school he wanted to have his face painted to look like it was burned. He wanted it to be all black and bloody as in moments after Anakin was burned, but I was able to talk him into a white scarred face like you see when Vader takes his mask off to see at Luke in Return of the Jedi. Luckily he gets to wear his mask trick-or-treating tonight. Much easier!

William is a little teddy bear Ewok. Thanks, Nana, for the darling costume! He's so cuddly in it!

Ammon & Jared carved this beauty at Anthony & Melissa's house last night. Ammon put bullet holes w/blood dripping out. ...nice...

The little tyke is 3 weeks old now! Time flies! He's more alert and awake these days, but so far a great sleeper, especially at night. Hope it lasts! We love our little guy and are sure enjoying him!
3 Comments:
Aww...cute cute baby maribeth! Congrats once again. Ammon looked awesome as Vader. Hope to see you at bookclub next week!
What a beautiful guy!
What a precious little boy! He's beautiful. I will admit I'm a little sad that now the name Will is taken. But what a great choice ; ) I'm already looking forward to getting to see him at the Christmas party (hopefully you'll go this year? If there still is one?).
Ammon cracks me up. I love that he wants the gory makeup. Boys are so funny!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home