I'm Happy...Are You?
Our little Will is such a happy little guy! We're so in love with him and just enjoying him more every day. He is so smiley, and we're finally catching a few on camera- yay! He's usually wiggly when he's smiling so the pictures always come out blurry, or we miss it with the camera delay. But finally we're getting some cute smiles captured. That makes Mom happy!
Mom and Dad are also happy because Ammon went from this lovely hairstyle:
Mom and Dad are also happy because Ammon went from this lovely hairstyle:
We are also very happy because Jared graduated!!!!
I know he wasn't keen on walking for his diploma, but his mom and I wouldn't let him get away without going through all the pomp & circumstance.
I know he wasn't keen on walking for his diploma, but his mom and I wouldn't let him get away without going through all the pomp & circumstance.
Jared & Maribeth
I'm so proud of my sweetie and all his decoration!
Our little family!
Jared, Ammon, Maribeth & William
I can't believe that Christmas Eve is one week from today! It's crazy!
But we're doing great and we've sure got plenty to be happy about!

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Congrats to you guys!! Love and miss you!
Congratulations to you all...what is Jared going to do with all his free time?
Baby Will is so good natured! You have much to be happy about this month huh! If I forgot to say it before I'll say it now, congrats Jared!
I LOVE that you've had such a wonderful, full, joyous year. You are such an incredible person and your family is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing ya at Book Club soon!
So cute!!! What a happy baby. So good to see you at book club.
oh that first picture of little will is just to die for!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home